Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I dunno how I feel about this.

Dollyhair sells hair fragrances?

I'm halfway intrigued and halfway weirded out. I mean, I get it ... I had many dolls as a kid who had a certain fragrance. But would anyone who buys one of my customs actually like to have it smell like coffee, bananas, or "Christmas Eve"? That said, I'm going to order some and try it out. It could be an interesting detail.

Anyway, I was looking at the "flavors" list, and I couldn't help thinking there were things missing.  Who could live without their ponies smelling of the following classic scents:


  • Old Pennies
  • Cheap Shoe Store
  • Dry Erase Markers
  • Seagram's 7
  • Raccoon Saliva and Dirt
  • Nutritional Yeast
  • Shame
  • Cat Lady's House
  • Cleveland, Ohio
  • Glue Sticks
  • Wormy Dog
  • Loganberry
  • Terrarium

No comments:

Post a Comment