Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Works in Progress

I like to make lists. My mother is a list-maker as well; she used to include such things as "take a shower" and "pick up girls from school" among everything else that she would honestly forget. I used to make fun of her for including things which really shouldn't be on a list (honestly, would she forget to pick us up if she didn't have it on a list?) but now that I'm a busy adult and a parent, I see why!

Now that I've related that anecdote, here's a handy list of current works in progress, so that both you and I know.

1. Suzanne (Weezer pony for Cathy) - hair finished! 90% done
2. Pride Pony - rehairing!
3. Sookie and Lafayette ponies - baits prepped, hair plugs being sorted (braids are HARD.)
4. What the Butler Saw - FBR done, ready for hair!
5. Saints pony - ready for FBR, which is going to be a biiiiiiitch :(
6. Geaux Tiger pony - ready for FBR
7. Kil-pony - ready for dyeing and symbol painting

I have a raffle for a free custom currently on MLP Arena, so expect that to be added to the list soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment